Saturday, December 5, 2009

Party Time! (excellent)

This post has nothing to do with Waynes World - the title just came to me and I had to use it.


Have I mentioned that I am a contributor to The Girl Creative blog?
I am :)


So I thought I'd mention...
The Girl Creative is throwing a week-long holiday extravaganza beginning Monday!  I'm super excited for 5 straight days of Christmas linking! We have some really great categories planned, I hope some of you will play along :)
Here is the schedule:


Monday Dec. 7
Favorite Christmas Recipe
Tuesday Dec. 8
Family Christmas Traditions
Wednesday Dec. 9 
Handmade Gift Ideas
Thursday Dec. 10
Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas
Friday Dec. 11
Show Off Your Tree (and decorations)




I've got an awesome post planned for Thursday - Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas. Can't wait to share it!


If you'd like to add a party button to your blog, here it is!

The Girl Creative



1 comment:

Sherri said...

Can't wait! It's going to be fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails