Monday, September 13, 2010

Mod Podge Mayhem!


Hello, readers!!!
This week I am participating in a blog hop with some amazing girls - I feel honored to be part of such a COOL group!!!
Each day this week I'll be hosting a link party for a specific type of project, starting today with Mod Podge - something I know you all love to use as much as I do!


I hope you're ready for a wonderful week of projects and giveaways! 

Add a link below to any project that you made with Mod Podge. Today is not the day to add your sewing projects or recipes (that will come soon enough this week) so be sure to only link up to your Mod Podge projects.

A bunch of the other wonderful co-hosts of the Creative Chick Parade are hosting some pretty cool giveaways this week so be sure to check them out:



There's NO limit to how many Mod Podge Projects you can link up! I can't wait to see them all!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails